ou may want to consider replacing your air conditioner after several years of repairs and many issues popping up. The Comfort Authority wants to help you prepare for what a total HVAC replacement really looks like.
You should replace your HVAC if :
- Your AC unit is 8 -10 years old or older
- The recommended repair exceeds half the cost to replace the entire unit
- Your utilities are higher and higher from your unit’s malfunctioning
- The size of your current HVAC unit is not sufficient for your home
Successful HVAC replacement tips
- Have the work done at a convenient time for the power and water to be turned off temporarily
- Research contractors in the area, looking specifically for those with great reputations
- Prepare your home by covering furniture from dust and debris that may arise during replacement
- Require that technicians cover your floors to prevent damage and dirt throughout your home
As the highest-rated air conditioning company in the Tampa Bay area, The Comfort Authority is available 24/7 at (813) 518-8030 to answer questions, schedule service, or talk to you about your comfort and health concerns for you and your family.