One of the best ways to keep your home safe and comfortable is to schedule a service maintenance. This annually recommended service is also called a “check-up” or “tune-up”. Maintenance service is important to get the most from your AC unit. In fact, maintenance has many benefits. Not only does a regularly scheduled maintenance appointment keep your air conditioner working to its full capacity, but it also prolongs the life of your unit for 3-5 years.
What does an a/c maintenance or tune-up include?
- Inspection of system with a focus on main components
- Cleans unit of dust and dirt
- Lubricate moving parts as needed
- Check electrical connections
- Inspect for signs of wear
How often should a tune-up be scheduled?
- Every year
- A tune-up should be scheduled around the same time each year
What are the benefits of having maintenance done on my air conditioner?
- Fewer costly surprise repairs will happen over the calendar year
- Greater comfort within your home environment
- Greater efficiency of the unit. This means cost reduction and peak performance of your air conditioner
- Improved air quality within your home
- Required by most manufacturers to maintain your AC Warranty
The Comfort Authority is available 24/7 to discuss any maintenance issues or questions you have.Call (813) 518-8030 today.