Tampa's HVAC Services | License #: CAC1818057
Your Brandon Air Conditioning & Heating Team
Brandon, Florida is situated just east of Tampa and northeast of the famous Tampa Bay. It’s a great place for retirees and people who want to enjoy the amenities of the city without living in the thick of it.
If you’re a property owner in Brandon, you already know how important your heating and air conditioning system is. Florida summers are beyond brutal, and the higher the temperature climbs, the harder the humidity from the nearby ocean is to fight off. You need reliable service you can trust to keep your HVAC system in peak condition.
Our heating company in Brandon can help you find the best heat, air conditioning, and indoor quality solutions for your Florida home or business.
To Repair Or Replace, That’s The Question
Over time, your HVAC system sustains wear and tear. As this happens, you’ll need to make repairs and eventually replace your system with a new one once enough damage has been done or the system no longer works as it should.
But how do you know when a repair will suffice and when it’s time to finally replace the entire thing? Ask these questions:
- Is your system already very old? Consider the value of continuing to repair an old, outdated, or improperly sized system.
- What kind of budget are you working with? If you don’t have a large chunk of money saved back, you may be stuck hoping another repair will last until you do.
- How much are you currently paying in energy costs? If your electric bills are super high every month, you may save more in the long run by just replacing your system instead of repairing an energy sink.
- How much longer will you be living in your home? If you plan on selling or moving out soon, it may not be worth it to invest in a whole new system. Or, you could and then use it as a selling point.
- Are there any rebates or tax credits available for an upgrade? You may want to consider replacing your system early if you can take advantage of tax credits or rebates that may only be available for a limited time.
Our HVAC Services
At The Comfort Authority, we take pride in offering comprehensive heating and cooling services for home and business owners in Florida. We provide the following services and more:
- Central HVAC
- Ductless heating and cooling
- HVAC installation
- Emergency and routine maintenance
- AC tune ups
- Indoor air quality assessment
- Humidity control
- Duct cleaning and sealing
- Furnace maintenance
- HVAC troubleshooting
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About Brandon, FL Heating & Air Conditioning
How often should I have my HVAC system serviced by a professional?
You should have your Florida HVAC system serviced by a professional heating company in Brandon at least yearly. Having routine maintenance and cleaning done before the summer and winter seasons is even better.
Can I save money by adjusting my thermostat?
You can save a little bit of money by turning your thermostat up in the summer or down in the winter and using fans or blankets to stay more comfortable indoors. But don’t go overboard – you really won’t be saving that much more if you do. You’ll just be more uncomfortable.
What are the most common HVAC problems in Florida?
The most common HVAC issues home and business owners in Florida face are difficulty keeping indoor humidity down, dirty filters, and refrigerant leaks.
Because the demand on air conditioners in hot, humid weather is high, more frequent maintenance is needed. If you go too long without having your system checked, you’ll likely start running into preventable problems that cause more wear and tear on your system.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment.