Fast, Effective & Affordable Air Conditioning Service in Hillsborough County
AC repair and service are things you can’t afford to wait for, especially in this Florida heat. There is a host of companies that offer AC repair in Tampa and promise quick fixes, but those won't last for long.
The expert technicians of The Comfort Authority are quick to respond but won’t rush through the process. They take their time to identify the exact problem and find the right fix. In Tampa, AC service costs are generally high, but we provide our services at an affordable price.
Extraordinary Customer Service
We don't promise to be the cheapest or fastest in town, but we promise you'll love us and our service.
No High-Pressure Sales
It’s time to reshape the way your think about AC. Stop overspending and start being comfortable.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
You are our priority! Our red light warranty ensures you are happy and comfortable in your home.
While an AC that doesn't turn on is a clear sign of a problem, your AC actually gives other warning signs that something is amiss and in need of repairs.
Some of the most common signs you need AC repair include:
- Hot air: Your air conditioner is supposed to blow nice, cool air to keep you comfortable in even the hottest of temperatures. If your AC unit is blowing hot air, it could mean that you're dealing with a broken compressor or a refrigerant leak.
- High humidity: Florida gets humid enough in the summer time, and you don't need your air conditioner to add to it. In fact, air conditioning units are supposed to help reduce humidity levels. If your home is feeling extra muggy, it's time to contact us for convenient AC repair in Tampa or anywhere in Hillsborough County, FL. We also offer humidity control to help preserve your comfort.
- Leaking or pooling water: Your AC unit utilizes refrigerant to produce cool air, and it may cause condensation to develop. However, if there is excess condensation and water is beginning to pool around your unit or if you notice your unit leaking, it's important to call us ASAP. The sooner we can fix the issue, the more we can help prevent any water damage to your home.
- Poor airflow: If you're noticing that your AC is producing enough air, it could be due to a variety of reasons. One of the most common reasons is a clogged air filter. However, it could also be an issue with your ductwork or a broken motor. Fortunately, we know the ins and outs of air conditioning and will get to the bottom of the issue in no time.
- Frequent cycling: While it's normal for your AC to turn on more frequently to keep your home nice and cool in the summer, it shouldn't be turning on and off all the time. Our highly trained and certified technicians will inspect your system and determine if it's something reparable or if new air conditioning installation is the smartest route.
Other companies offering AC repair in Tampa and across Hillsborough County might make promises, but they rarely deliver. That’s not the case with The Comfort Authority. We only make promises we can keep.
What else gives us an edge over our competitors?
- Comfortable Plans: All of our operations are carried out with one single motive: customer satisfaction. That said, we offer affordable, HVAC maintenance plans to our customers. These annual plans not only save you money but also protects you from other problems, including maintenance headaches, repairs, or servicing.
- Solution Oriented: There’s only one way to satisfy our customers and that’s by solving their problems. We don’t try to sell a new HVAC system when the old one can be fixed. We find the right solution to ensure your comfort and protect your wallet.
Schedule fast & reliable Tampa air conditioner repair by calling (813) 518-8030 or completing a contact form online today!