Best In Class AC Repair, Installation, Replacement & Maintenance in Hillsborough County
Summers in Tampa are hot and humid. There's no better way to escape the heat than to relax indoors with the air conditioning on full blast.
However, in order to get the most comfort from your air conditioning, you will need it to be properly sized and matched to your individual cooling needs. Fortunately, the friendly and highly trained AC specialists at The Comfort Authority can help.
We deliver an extraordinary customer experience, with no high-pressure sales, honesty, and integrity. In other words, your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Get your free estimate on repair, installation, replacement, or any other service relating to your air conditioning in Tampa, FL, by calling (813) 518-8030 or contacting us online today! Our technicians also speak Spanish.
Since 2014, The Comfort Authority has been solving the most complicated comfort concerns and providing homeowners peace of mind.
Our certified technicians are committed to providing the best air conditioning service in Tampa, which includes:
- AC Repair: When your AC stops working, it's important that you get it fixed as soon as possible, especially in the muggy Tampa heat. That's why you can reach us any time of day and schedule same-day service whenever possible. In fact, we're available 24/7 to take your calls. Our technicians understand all of the mechanical components of AC systems and will get yours working again in no time.
- AC Replacement: Sometimes, it's more cost effective to replace your air conditioning system than repair it. Whenever this is the case, you can trust that our specialists will provide you with honest advice. We will never try to upsell you into purchasing equipment or services you don't need.
- AC Installation: Due to our many years of experience, we can install any type of cooling systems, from ductless to single-stage, or even 2-stage to multi-stage. You can always trust that we will provide you with options that meet your individual needs, property size, and budget. In the event you need ductwork, we offer custom duct system design and replacement.
- AC Maintenance: The last thing you want is to turn your system on in the summer, after it has been dormant all winter, only for it to not turn on. One way to prevent this is with routine AC maintenance. We offer two maintenance plans to help keep your AC in perfect working condition.
- Surge Protection: Air conditioners are big investments, so make sure yours is protected by installing a surge protector. This device can ensure that high voltage electrical currents don't damage or destroy your system during a power surge.
Extraordinary Customer Service
We don't promise to be the cheapest or fastest in town, but we promise you'll love us and our service.
No High-Pressure Sales
It’s time to reshape the way your think about AC. Stop overspending and start being comfortable.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
You are our priority! Our red light warranty ensures you are happy and comfortable in your home.
“Rick Haven did an excellent job installing a new coil.”Jason K.
In addition to providing the highest quality repair, installation, and other services relating to air conditioning in Tampa, we also offer them at the lowest prices possible.
As a testament to our dedication to providing our customers what they need and ensuring 100% customer satisfaction, we offer free estimates and up to 12 years of air conditioning financing for new systems with no pre-payment penalties.
What Sets Us Apart
At The Comfort Authority, we're dedicated to knowing the ins and outs of air conditioning. While many companies can provide standard repair, installation, and maintenance services, we combine our knowledge of air conditioning, climate control, and indoor air quality to provide comprehensive services that enhance your comfort and improve efficiency.
Additionally, we put the needs of our customers first. We listen attentively to your questions, providing honest and transparent answers.
Due to our commitment to quality work and ensuring that we don't just fix your AC problem, but fix it correctly and get the job done right, we've earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
“Before I began working in the Tampa air conditioning industry, I’d always thought that an air conditioner’s function was to cool in the summer and heat in the winter. I just needed to push the up arrow for warmer and down for cooler.
As far as I was concerned, as long as pushing those buttons did what I expected them to do, I was satisfied, no matter how high my electric bill was, how uncomfortable some rooms were, or how low (or high) I had to set my thermostat.
It was when those buttons didn’t do what I expected that I would call a company that deals in AC service in Tampa and, fingers crossed, they would come out, replace a part, and get me back up and running quickly without trying to sell me a new AC!
Here at The Comfort Authority, we believe that the definition developed in 1908 still applies today, and we know that there is only one way to know for sure that your air conditioning system is doing what it was made to do.
To do that we must test the AC system, ductwork, insulation, and most importantly, understand the needs of those living in the space. Many times, the answer to a simple question like, “Do you even like the system?” reveals so much about whether your AC system is performing how you want it to – but when was the last time you were asked that question?”